Interstate removalist tips on moving to VIC from NSWJuly 26, 2019
If you are considering an interstate move, careful planning is a key to making the process smooth.
Relocating your life and possessions across state borders doesn’t have to be a whirlwind, stressful experience. And with New South Wales and Victoria attracting much of the traffic, NSW to VIC removalist tips from our experienced crew can help ensure your move is a success.
We urge people to consider these helpful tips:
- Before you start packing for the big move, have a thorough clean out of your home. Be ruthless! If you find items you don’t use or need to take with you, then sell them, give them away or bin them.
- Make sure all your important accounts have been switched to your new address. These can include utility bills, other correspondence and your driver’s licence.
- Pick a credible removalist. This tip speaks for itself and can save you much angst. At Brendan Hare Removals our NSW to VIC interstate removalist crews can play a big part in a positive relocation. Unfortunately in our industry there are businesses that quote low but deliver very little when it comes to quality services. Moving large quantities of personal belongings on time and without damage requires skill and experience. Our team has both in spades.
- Make sure you clearly label any box you’ve packed. It’s all about clarity and efficiency. The last thing you want is to get to your new location and have to start trawling through boxes to find what goes where. It’s also a sensible idea to pack via rooms if possible, to ensure you don’t lose anything in transition.
- And leave yourself plenty of time to pack. Don’t put off packing until the last minute, because you’ll find yourself buried in a stack of stress.
As a professional NSW to VIC removalist, Brendan Hare Removals have the knowledge, experience and equipment to get your possessions across state borders efficiently, safely and cost-effectively. For more information, please contact our friendly team today.